By default, your receipts will show a business name and address at the bottom. We use the name and address you have saved in your account details to do this, but you’re free to edit this information whenever you want.
Good to know:
Changing the information on your receipt will not affect the business account details or email address you have saved in your profile. Learn how to update account details here.
- Sign in to my.zettle.com.
- Go to Account & Settings and open Receipts settings.
- Edit the fields. You can preview the changes for digital and printed receipts.
- Scroll down and Save changes.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Post code
- More information: Any information about your business, such as opening hours or return policy.
- Change your logo in Account & Settings > General account settings