With a Zettle business account, you can add your employees as staff members that can accept payments on behalf of your business.
Staff members can:
- Accept payments on behalf of the organisation
- Sign in to the Zettle Go-app using their own login details
Staff members cannot:
- Edit the organisation’s details or bank account
- Add, change or delete products from the product library
- Sign in to my.zettle.com
- Invite other staff members
For Zettle account owners
- Sign in to your account on my.zettle.com and click on > Account & settings > Staff account settings.
- Enter your staff member’s first and last name and email address, and click on “Send invite”. Note that the email address cannot already be registered with Zettle.
Good to know: The staff member’s first and last name are displayed on the receipt.
Editing/inactivating staff accounts
Sign in to your account on my.zettle.com, go to > Account & settings > Staff account settings and then click on “Edit” next to the staff account you want to edit.
To change: Enter a new name for the staff account and click on “Save”.
To inactivate: Click on “Inactivate” to inactivate the staff account.
Overview of all transactions
You can download a detailed overview of your transactions when you sign in to your account on my.zettle.com. There you can see which of your staff members have made a specific transaction.
For staff members
To create a staff account, the account owner needs to invite you. The email address that is used for your staff account can’t already be registered with Zettle.
Creating a staff account
- Click on the link in the invite email that the account owner sent to you.
- Choose a password for your staff account.
- Sign in to the Zettle Go-app with your login details and start taking payments on behalf of the organisation.