Using Zettle with your PayPal Business account?
If you're using Zettle with your PayPal Business account, the steps to update your email and account details differ slightly from what is described in this article. You can read more on PayPal.com/help.
At my.zettle.com you can change your account settings, such as email address, password and profile picture.
Simply sign in to your account at my.zettle.com, click on your name in the top menu and select ”Account & settings" then "General account settings”.
N.B. Make sure your email address is up to date, since we use this to contact you. You have to be able to send and receive emails from this address, i.e. do not use an alias.
If you’ve forgotten your password, go to the login page at my.zettle.com, or open the Zettle Go app, and click on ”Forgot password?”. Then just follow the instructions to reset your password.
Read more about updating account details.
Guidelines for your password
- Never share your password with anyone.
- Never use the same password for more than one account.
- Frequently change your password, at least once every three months.
- If you believe your password has been compromised, make sure you change it as soon as possible.
- When using public computers, make sure you sign out and close the browser afterwards.