Pairing your card reader with Zettle Pro
You can no longer purchase Zettle Pro for Hospitality, instead you can read about our new service Zettle Food & Drink here.
Pairing the Zettle Reader 2 via Bluetooth
To connect your Zettle Reader 2 with your tablet, open the Settings > Integrations > Zettle Settings > Card readers. Now simply follow the instructions on the screen.
Pairing other Zettle card readers
To pair your Chip and PIN reader, you’ll need a Zettle account set up before you begin the process. The first time you start the card reader, it automatically enters pairing mode.
- If this isn’t the first time you’ve started the reader, press the Bluetooth button and release when the pairing symbol is displayed.
- Go to the iPad settings and turn Bluetooth on.
- Wait for ‘Zettle ###’ to appear and tap to connect. The ### represents the last 3 digits of the card reader’s serial number, which you can locate on the back of the device. A six digit code will appear on the iPad and the same code should appear on your card reader.
- Confirm on both devices to pair them.
- Open the Zettle Pro App and select Settings> Integrations.
- In Card payments, select Zettle.
- SelectZettle Settings and enter your Zettle username and password. You are now ready to start receiving card payments.