Pairing your Zettle card reader with Zettle Food & Drink
This article contains information about the new Zettle Food & Drink app. If you are looking for information about Zettle Pro for Hospitality click here.
This article explains how to pair your Zettle card reader with your iPad using Bluetooth and the Zettle Food & Drink app.
Pairing the Zettle Reader 2 via Bluetooth
To connect your Zettle Reader 2 with your iPad, open Settings > Integrations > Zettle Settings > Card readers and follow the instructions on-screen.
Pairing older Zettle card reader models
The first time you start the card reader, it automatically enters pairing mode.
- If it’s not the first time you’ve started the card reader, press the Bluetooth button and release when the pairing symbol is displayed.
- Go to the iPad settings and turn Bluetooth on.
- Wait for ‘Zettle ###’ to appear and tap to connect (where the ### represents the last 3 digits of the card reader’s serial number, which you can locate on the back of the device). A six-digit code appears on the iPad and the same code should appear on your card reader.
- Confirm on both devices to pair them.
- Open the Zettle app and select Settings > Integrations.
- In Card payments, select Zettle.
- Select Zettle Settings and enter your Zettle email address and password.